If you've forgotten your password, you will need to request another. This page helps you through the processs. The screenshots will open up in a new window.
It's best to open this page first before you do anything else so you can swap between this help and what you are actually doing.
- Your first step will be to request a one-time login which will allow you to log in and reset your password. Just click the link in this line. You'll be taken to a page where you can enter either your Username or your email address.
- You will then be sent an email containing a one-time login eg:
- Click the one-time login link. It'll take you to the site and invite you to log in. You'll see something like this:
- When you click it, you are logged in and are now on your account page. You'll see something like this:
- Scrolling down the page you'll see two password boxes:
- Put your chosen password in each. The website will tell you that the passwords match or don't match as the case may be, and how strong the passwords are. When you are done, you'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page to save: DON'T FORGET TO SAVE.
- Your password is now changed and a message will appear at the top of the page telling you it's been saved. Lower down, you'll now see 3 password boxes, not 2. Ignore them: there is nothing more to do. You'll always see these boxes when you edit your account details from now on, like this:
- It's best to click the home link and log out. Then try logging in with your new password so you know the job is done. PLEASE NOTE THE PASSWORD WILL NOT WORK IF YOU "COPY AND PASTE" IT IN. You will need to type the password in every time.